Ask Dina to read to you or your school!
Dina loves visiting nurseries, schools, and libraries to read and discuss her books with students. Many students are very excited to receive her and understand how to become a published author. Her books are very popular, and have been purchased in classroom sets. Melouq is a YA novel based in an imaginary town in the North Coast of Egypt. The Lion that Dressed as a Sheep and The Magic Palm are short illustrated books for ages 6-8. She also wrote the Arabic picture book ميلا القطة الجميلة for ages 2-6, and the 3 book Ramadan series مغامرات رمضان مع حسونة .
Dina offers both physical and virtual visits. Please select the option suitable for you below.
- Full day of book reading: Dina is happy to visit schools for readings, book signings, and workshops. Her daily rate is 1,000 USD.
- Full day of workshops: Daily rate is 2,000 USD.
- Option 1: Pre-recorded video - $250
- Option 2: Live video reading with Q&A - $300
- Option 3: Live video reading with Q&A, writing workshop, and email follow up - $400
You can learn more about Dina on her website here. Feel free to reach out to us to schedule an event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.